Recently on “Project Runway” Mary Kay Global Makeup Artist Luis Casco gave a muse on the street a makeover to be real way to runway ready. For this winning look, Luis created a berry cheeks and lips look that is glowing and really modern – perfectly on-trend for the cooler weather.
We put the simple steps from Luis to the test. Our results, a trendy look for the Fall that my teen daughter loved. Next up – she will recreate the look on ME!
Mary Kay® Cream Blush found HERE
· Layer for sheer, buildable color
· Contains skin-protecting antioxidants
· Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy
Mary Kay® CC Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Found HERE
· Delivers 8 benefits in 1 step
· Lightweight coverage for a natural-, flawless-looking complexion
· Easy out-the-door option without that “made-up” look
· Minimal shades cover a wide range of skin tones
· Suitable for all skin types
Mary Kay At Play™ Triple Layer Tinted Balm Found HERE
· Layers color, pampering and fun in one lip-loving balm
· Revitalizes lips and protects them from dryness
· Has a silky, creamy-feeling texture that leaves lips seriously soft
· Imparts a soft tint of color
· Leaves lips feeling supple, smooth and cushioned in moisture
Mary Kay® True Dimensions Lipstick found HERE
· Powerful antioxidant, vitamin E (tocopherol) is used to help protect lips from free radicals and environmental damage
· A nourishing blend of ingredients, including sunflower seed oil, jojoba and mango butter are provided by nature and known for their moisturizing benefits
· Lightweight and ultra-creamy lips that feel nourished and look full
· Fragrance-free formula
· Brush a little cream based cheek color like Mary Kay® Cream Blush in Cranberry and blend with a dab of Mary Kay® CC Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 on the back of hand .
· Starting at the width of two fingers from nose, blot the mixture in an upward diagonal direction along the cheekbone to the brow bone with fingertips for a youthful cheek lifting appearance.
· EXPERT TIP:For the perfect flushed glow, use a brush or sponge to blend.
Perfectly Plum Lips
· For the perfect lip to match, sweep Mary Kay At Play Triple Layer Tinted Balm in In The Plum across top and bottom lips to moisturize and add plum color.
· For a bolder look, dab Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Mystic Plum with fingers across lips.
· EXPERT TIP: Smile and stretch lip to smooth color over the ridges of lips.
Disclosure: Products in the video tutorial were provided by Mary Kay. no other compensation has been provided. Opinions are 100% my own.