Leows Sapphire Falls Resort Now Open at Universal Orlando
I’m so excited to share that the BEAUTIFUL Leows Sapphire Falls Resort is NOW OPEN at Universal Orlando.
The brand new Caribbean-inspired hotel brings the number of Universal Orlando on-site hotel rooms to 5,200. A destination within itself, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort has scenic rivers and waterfalls of the Caribbean and immerses guests in a highly-themed resort environment using traditional island styling and modern touches.
Guests can experience exceptional amenities and benefits that include:
- Snapping a photo from a water taxi of the hotel’s dazzling lagoon waterfalls lit up at night, welcoming guests to an island paradise
- Sliding down a water slide into the largest on-site pool at Universal Orlando Resort, complete with a children’s play area, two sand beaches and fire pit
- Sampling innovative, Caribbean-inspired food including the signature mojo marinated rotisserie chicken at Amatista Cookhouse, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Taking a one-of-a-kind cocktail journey with a rum captain and sampling some of the 75 rums being poured in Strong Water Tavern
- Easing into ‘island time’ in the tasteful, relaxed design of the hotel’s guest rooms and suites, and just outside awaits the excitement and adventure of two incredible theme parks
- Enjoying Early Park Admission to the Universal Orlando theme parks one hour before the theme park opens, along with complimentary resort-wide transportation and other benefits
The FIRST family checked in today and we’re given a ROYAL welcome:
Summer season rates start at $172 per night for a seven-night stay and value season rates start at $117 per night for a seven-night stay. To learn more or to make a reservation, call 1-888-273-1311 or visit www.universalorlando.com/sapphirefalls.